Parent Teacher Organization
The Galion Elementary Parent Teacher Organization is an essential part of the educational programs at the Galion Elementary Schools. They provide financial support for a variety of events, and parent volunteers for classroom and school-wide activities. Parent volunteers also help with our reading program and classroom activities. Please watch the monthly newsletters and become a part of the many special activities held throughout the school year.
Santa Shop December 6 - 14, 2017
We’re using SignUp.com to organize our school events.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click on the link above to go to Signup.com
2) You choose what days and times you can volunteer.
3) You will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.
Any questions? Call Bryan Summer, PTO Activity Coordinator at 419-468-3676 x14506
Elementary PTO Programs
The Elementary PTO provides funding to our schools by sponsoring fundraisers each year. These fundraisers help to support the following programs and activities:
2. Fluoride program
3. Playground Equipment
4. Indoor Recess Games
5. Awards and Recognition Programs
6. Student Educational Supplies
7. Scholastic Reading Counts Program
8. Student Incentives
9. Tiger Folders and Tiger Bucks
10. Homework Supplies
11. Library Books
12. Classroom Materials and Supplies
13. Technology for our Computer Lab
14. Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
15. Field Day Activities
Boxtops for Education, and Recycling Programs
The Galion Elementary PTO collects Box Tops for Education Coupons. We also recycle Ink Cartridges, and Cell Phones. We have collection boxes in the school lobbies. This is an easy ways to earn funds for our Elementary Schools.
Note: We are no longer collecting Campbell's Labels.